Thursday, March 15, 2012

TROY

Just now watched TROY. A very good movie but heart wrenching. Courageous warriors more courageous were their women who could bravely see their men being killed, their sons losing their fathers. Brave world out there, I feel the cowardest of all. I could not even bear the thought of losing someone dear to me. I might be exaggerating what I will write now, but I at this moment fear the most is losing you Py, my best friend, my love, my world, the beautiful dream world that I have built around you.

Not even in my dream would I be able to bear this thought. You are way too precious to me to be lost. The love care and affection that you showered on me in these few days have made me more weak. I might be emotionally stronger but I dread on the thought of being away from you even for a moment. I close my eyes I see you I hear your voice, you are with me all the time. Sometimes it feels that I have never been loved, because every moment spent with you is so overwhelmingly full of love, I could have lived happily with that one moment forever, but you know I have so many such moments and so you can imagine my happiness, my fear.

Thank you for making me feel beautiful making me feel that I can be loved. I wouldn't ask anything from you ever but one that let me love you till my last breath. You are my strength. I would not fail your expectations.

I am sorry for the things you have to go through because of me, I never knew it would turn this way.

I just know this that I love you. I adore you. I wish that God would grant me my one last wish, I'll wait for IT as long as I am alive. Its a stupid wish so please don't ask me. I would tell you the day I would be blessed with IT.


Would like to quote one of the movie's dialogue:
"Achilles: I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." 

No comments:

Post a Comment