Saturday, March 24, 2012

the missing you phenomenon continues...

Hey Py,
Second day began a little late for me, as it was difficult for me to get from my bed without hearing your sweet voice. Everytime I opened my eyes I would miss you and close them and try to sleep again. You thoughts, your love, your care... I am blessed to have you..
Altough I miss you a lot, but I am happy that I have you, who loves me so much, I am not crying today. And I know you'll never let me cry.
There are so many things I want to do for you and with you...endless things.
Yesterday when you reached rishikesh and started describing the place, "aadhe ghante se mountain se niche aa rahe hai, itna sundar hai na yaha pe...aage sand hai pas me river hai...andhera hai sab jagah bas do laalten hain...hamesha se mann tha ki teko aisi jagah leke aaun, hum sand me baithe ek dusre ko hug karke...but abhi tu nahi hai to is jagah me bhi kamiya nazar aa rahi hai, tu sath hoti to kitna beautiful hota, tu aur mai kahi bhi chale jaye sab beautiful ho jata hai"


Last night you when you were drunk. The things you say after drinking and your messages.. I keep thinking about them and keep reading your messages...there is so much love in them.
The way you said, " I am lying in the cold sand and I can see sky full of stars and I am missing you beside me, miss hugging you". I just wished I was there.
Then again you called me and said, " Pta hai mai chalte chalte gir gaya do baar, aur mujhe kuch samaj  ni aa raha, bas teko phone kar diya, pta nahi subah uthunga tab pata chalega kitni chot ayi hai. tere se bat karne ka mann hua aur maine phone kar liya, kuch aur samaj hi nahi ata."
"sab ko dekh ke sad ho jata hu kabhi kabhi teko miss kar ra hu, tu hoti to yaha pe sab jealous ho jate itna pyaar karta na".

Teri baaten kitni pyaari hoti hai Py, makes me think how lovable you are. How can anybody hurt such a beautiful person like you :(

Will love you always sweetheart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment