Sunday, February 5, 2012

my BF

I know him from past three years. But never had a chance to know him from such depth. And when I am knowing him it is hard to hold my feelings back for him.There were a few twist in the story before I actually got to know him.

It started with his college fest. He was my ex roomate's friend. The first interaction which I had was breif, he came to see me off to a bus. I felt out and out gratitude for him for all the efforts he took to arrange that bus cos he barely knew me. I was sitting in the bus smiling. The first smile he gave me. I called up my roomie to tell her to thank him. She said that I can do it on my own and forwarded me his number. The very next moment I messaged him thanking him. I don't remember what was his reply. I don't remember now if I messaged him anything else. It ended there. 
I don't remember how and when did we exchange our e-mail ids. I just know I liked him before I met him cos of my roomie, as she always used to talk about her friends. And when I met him it was pretty obvious I would like him. I did.
Then he became a part time boyfriend of my room-mate ( yes cos she never valued him, and I felt bad for him, so many times I stopped myself from telling him the reality that she doesn't care for him, but I didn't want to hurt him anyhow ) . We used to chat once in a while and always when I had some work. I knew he'll help me out. And he always did. They broke up but he still loved her. I couldn't console him. 
Few days back I got to know that my room-mate has broken up with her latest bf I had no courage to tell him cos I didn't want to know if he still had feelings for her, and ruining the only chance I had if in case he got back to her. I don't know when this liking for him unknowingly grew within me, and when I finally decided I wont let him go this time. And from a friend now he is my BF yes he is my boy friend, he is my best friend forever.

Am writing this cos am missing him and I can't call him cos he is out with his parents on southern trip. And just now he messaged me that he crossed a flower shop and felt like giving orchids to me.. hehe..He is so cute.
We had a short and sweet date a few days back 31st January. It was such an overwhelming experience. He knew what I had in my mind, he knew everything. I got my first Red Rose :) :D . A Chocolate. A beautifully written card with his self made prose (he writes such amazing things in Hindi  :O ). With all these love laden gifts and a pastry I came back with an everlasting smile which he induced in me by his presence, that too permanently. 

All day we keep messaging each other. His every message leaves me awing, blushing, making me go red every time he writes (Every time it feels like it feels like I want to be there with you.). 
That's all I can write for now.

He has just made me his fan, am kinda bowled over , am all gaga over him. And when I don't think of him I think of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment