Saturday, March 24, 2012

the love EPIC

!8th  !9th and 2:O th  feb
hmmm...let me begin
I somehow managed to get permission to attend your college fest for a day. I said I'll come back on 19th  morning.
You came to receive me with nancy.
I was waiting for you in the mall.
Standing at the enterance , I saw you coming... you were wearing a light pink and white stripped shirt.. :)
As usual I liked you and your shirt..you have a terrific dressing sense.
Then we went to Subway and you went to buy nancy a sandwich,, I was looking at you,,talking to nancy but all I was thinking was you...thinking u are so caring :)
Then you came and sat near me and I shifted to next chair and when you were about to sit. I realised the chair i was sitting on was broken :P
And you teased me .
I was conscious at that time cos I was meeting your friend for the first time...i was cautious of what impression I'll have on her( ...stupid thoughts of mine ;) )
And then we were walking out of mall and I shifted a little far from you and I teased you saying that I don't know you if my mum saw me with you :P

Next we were in the auto nancy me and you in that order...the feeling of you near me :)))))))))))))
The auto started moving and my hair started flying all over your face :P
A little bit chit chat in the auto.

Then we reached your college..we went to the canteen to eat that sandwich... You ordered tea for all...((no no i didn't have it...you tried to share with me and I said I dont share tea ;) thinking that it will remind you of agneepath where we shared coke..and those weird thoughts of me thinking our love will grow if we shared the coke ;) ..but you stupid thing! you thought I was putting forward some religious dogma of mine :P ))
You made me eat that sandwich although I wasn't willing to eat as I had had my lunch a little while ago..

After eating nancy went and we started walking in the campus...then we went to the spot where you had made those sand art things yesterday with nancy...you explained each of the sand art to me.. you are so damn cute :)
then you said lets go to some place I followed you and asked you should I open my hair...You were like yes yes!!
Then you wanted to take a pic of me.. such things make me feel I am so beautiful ;) hehe...
Anyway
our next spot was an empty ground..which came after crossing the construction site...You told me to be careful...then we crossed a  thorny hedge and you stood in front of it and made me pass through it so that I don't get hurt :))))

Then we sat in the shade of a tree..how romantic ..hehe...
In a while you said you want to keep your head in my lap and sleep... you were lying on my lap and my heart was overflowing with love for you...all I could do was look at you and caress your hair. You didn't care about the grass which got all stuck up to your jeans and shirt...all you wanted was to lie there..I was filled with so much of motherly love..same kind of love which I often feel for you..you being my little son and I being a proud mother :)

Then we sat cuddling kissing each other....then you made me sit in your lap...although I am 54 kgs but you make me feel as if am just light like a feather :) I remember the way you pulled me on your lap :)
My arms around you ...so so so so so so so so so so so much love....
Then I felt shy sitting in your lap so i got down.
Then again you clicked my pics.. ..
We ate that stupid chocolate which I had brought..

Can you imagine we were sitting there for more than 4 hours...it just feels like seconds..
Then when we got up we were brushing grass off each others clothes which stuck all over us...

I felt like hugging you...after crossing the hedge we hugged and every time I hug you I feel so relieved...
Then it was around 4.30 pm and I had to leave... You messaged your friends to meet me....and you asked me what I wished to eat...we ordered a pizza ..while we were odering your friends came in and demanded treat ...haha...and you ordered another pizza...

Then I met Vikky, Aulakh,  Seth...you told them I have to leave in some time...they were like ruk ja na yaar ye mauka phir to nahi milega ...last time hai... and I was looking at you and you didn't say anything..you understood my problem(..how sweet you are )...
Then I made up my mind that I ll stay anyhow...nancy lied to mum pa..and lo! I was staying...I called you up saying it didn't work and you knew I was lying...I rushed to meet you..felt like hugging you then and there...

Then you asked me will you drink..I said yes!
Very unlike me, but I wanted to enjoy every moment with you..to hell with my no to drinking phobia..! We had dinner and after that we rahul khusbu and vikky were walking in the streets... We were drinking Bhabhi..( ..lol)..it tasted sour :(

But after we were down half bottle( pepsi mixed with bhabhi) my head was swinging...cold night you walking by my side and I was drunk...nothing can be better :)
I felt like loving you...
while walking we went in the building..so that we can go to the terrace and drink there...but we stuck up on an empty room...it was the gym room...we sat on a machine ..you facing me I facing you...we hugged ...kissed...we drank...soon two bottles were empty...I wanted to love you so much..we were talking kissing and talking...you even recited a sweet poem( I regret having a good memory..but I can bet it was the sweetest poem ever sung that too spontaneously..I was all in awe of the moment)..we talked about your past...you hugged me and cried..aahh..I was so touched...I knew I'll make up for all the bad things happened to you in your past...
 I don't know for how long we were there..
then I felt like lying down and you on top of me...I laid down on the floor..you came over me..you were kissing me...I so much wanted to cross all the limits..


Then twist in the scene came when a guard suddenly came and we instantly got up from the floor and rushed outside..saving our souls ..hehe.. I was swinging ...we went to the ground where dance competition was going on..I don't remember what happened after that...
Just the moment when I was seeing you off in the night,,and I didn't want you to leave me..

Then we were messaging ...you called up and we were talking...don't know for how long..then you told me to sleep...
But I was so filled with love..i couldn't sleep for whole night..I was thinking of you...as the clock stuck 6..I wanted to be there with you...you called me..we started getting ready...as I had to leave around 10am...so we wanted to spend as much time as we could together..

Will continue in next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment