Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29th February 2012

Wow...just now I talked to my loved one and he made this date so special. This date has come 6 times in my past years, never felt its significance till today. Although with him each day is a special one. But this day would come after 4 years. And you know what the next four years would be so full of love and care. I would like to promise you on this day, that wherever in the world I may be I would surely come to spend some time with you on this day specially. With each leap year I can see our friendship growing stronger. There is nothing that can stop our love our concern for each other to stagnate, it can only grow.

I wish to make each day worth remembering for you. So that when you look back you can say, "Ah! Those were some beautiful days."

This rose would stay with me forever and this smile would too :)
The base is yellow signifying our friendship and on which our love has grown in green and red. Probably that white signifies the tears or the emotions that is holding our love intact :)
Love You Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment