Sunday, March 25, 2012

19th feb

So 19th feb
We got up. Got ready to meet each other...supposed to be the parting day... It was 7 am when we met...we started roaming in the campus...then we had breakfast...I felt so good having breakfast with you, you in front of me and I was shying blushing as you looked at me :)
 After breakfast we again started walking..sharing our pasts our families...I cant remember what all I talked about.. I remember your buaji, how much you loved her,,,I could see it in your eyes... Then we sat at the back side of your hostel ...and we talked and talked...then it was time I had to leave...your friends and you and I went to have tea at the thadi... while having tea..your friends again started saying that I should stay...again you didn't speak anything..Vikky gave a terrific idea.. I was all set to execute it.. you dropped me and I went home..planned out and it worked..you waited for around 2-3 hours :)

You never complain about aything... I took a bus and came to the point you asked me to come..I was so happy to see you..you carried my heavy bag...I saw the temple..asked you to take me there...you didn't question you didn't argue..you were like lets go...I was deeply touched..this incident is very close to my heart... Then we prayed together,,, prayers are yet to be answered but I already have more than what I ever wished for :)

We came and sat in your college bus...I was very excited to spend yet another day with you...I was peppy... I teased you ...called you by your cute nick names...and you were just sitting there too happy to even tease me back :P

Its was a long way back...around an hour...you started feeling sleepy...you kept your head on my shoulder and you were asleep...I was so happy to see you sleep next to me...the calmness...ohh its heavenly... There's no moment or happiness comparable to this...when your loved one is sleeping in your arms..you feel like a world to him...and he feels like everthing that concerns is you..

We were about to reach ,,,I had to wake you up... You looked so relaxed... We entered the campus and we were ready for fun...It was around 7.30pm...I would cut short some of the things ;)
 You left me with vikky and we talked about "how you happened to me"...Then again drinks were arranged... We had dinner and then drinking started...

We went too see the band's performance ..there was a brief introduction to an NGO..A women in her 30s was narrating her story...how she became mother to more than 70 homeless children...I was deeply touched by it.. I am pretty weak at heart ..and so hearing such things tears started rolling out..you were standing beside me and wiping my tears :')

Then after that the band started performing..you were standing behind me and I was lying in your arms..what a feeling it was...music all around and you in the arms of your lover... :))))
For two complete hours you held me like that..that feeling of extreme love and care was all there..singing dancing kissing ..

After the band..there was DJ.... And while writing I just recalled that I wasn't drunk till this time..It was your effect..we started drinking after the DJ started... I was swinging a bit..you were all set :P
You wanted to dance rock and roll with me..but I being a pathetic dancer couldn't follow you :P
Then your friend who was also drunk lifted me up and gave me in your arms...I was so scared that you'll drop me..but no..I was wrong ..You very safely landed me on ground...We danced for a while and then we came and sat in the ground..my head was swinging ..still I told you I want to get more high..you made me eat chocolates ..hehe...we talked a bit and you with so much of love gave me chocolates to eat...We kissed ate and talked...That was the most beautiful night ever...

It was around 4 am when we went back to our respective rooms...
We messaged talked and slept :))

No comments:

Post a Comment